Announcements for the Church in Chicago
Week of November 26, 2023
HWMR: Week 4 of An Overview of the Central Burden and Present Truth of the Lord’s Recovery before His Appearing
Corporate Bible Reading: Wk 95 (Rev. 1:11 – w/fn.) NT RcV Reading Schedule.
Corporate Ministry Reading: Msg. 68 of the Life-Study of Revelation. The next Life-Study for corporate reading will be Philippians.
Hall Cleaning this Saturday will be by South Loop saints. 12/9 will be IP/Span-spkg.
Tuesday Night Prayer will be corporate to watch message 6 of the conference.
PSRP meeting will resume Wednesday Dec. 6 at 7:30p in the East Hall. Please contact Br. Livingstone for recordings.
Next Lord’s Day Meeting will be corporate at the Irving Park meeting hall.
- Monday through Thursday meetings (7:00pm-7:30pm) for Bible reading according to the church schedule above. On Fridays, YP are encouraged to join the homes.
- Saturday night meetings (6:00pm – 8:30pm) at the Irving Park hall.
Upcoming Church Events and Prayer Matters:
Please remember to pray much for all the upcoming events and the shepherding of the saints.
- International Thanksgiving Blending Conference local video will conclude with message 6 this Tuesday night at the Irving Park meeting hall.
- December Training – Local Video will be held from Dec. 26 to Jan 3. Registration is due today and can be done here https://tinyurl.com/Jul2022CHIWEBCASTTRNNG.
- International Chinese-speaking Conference in Taipei (2/10-2/11/24) – Saints planning to attend must register with Br. Livingstone by today.
- Sisters Lessons will be held next on Dec. 9. Please bring some food or dessert to share for a light lunch after the lesson.
Other Church Matters:
- Childrens’ service fellowship time for serving ones and parents will be on Dec. 3 following the Lord’s Day meeting. Please use this link to sign up: https://forms.gle/JFzdbdsX6bEaDB697. Lunch will be served.
Upcoming Lord’s Day District Meeting Schedule is below. (Schedules may be subject to change.) Korean-speaking and Spanish-speaking are generally at the Irving Park meeting hall; English and Chinese-speaking saints will meet by districts (including hall cleaning). Hall cleaning may be done earlier in the week based on saints’ availability.
|South Loop (English/Chinese-spkg)||Irving Park||
|Meeting Hall Cleaning (Sat.)|
|12/3||Corporate||Corporate||Corporate||12/2: South Loop|
|12/10||South Loop||Irving Park||Evanston (Yuns)||12/9: IP/Span-spkg|
|12/17||South Loop||Irving Park||Irving Park||12/16: Korean-spkg|
|12/24||South Loop||Irving Park||Evanston (Yuns)||12/23: Northshore|
|12/31||Corporate||Corporate||Corporate||12/30: South Loop|
- Children’s Meeting: Parents should pick up their children from the children’s meetings. The serving ones will not be able to release children to their siblings.
- Parking is available at the funeral home lot on Lord’s Day mornings (as long as there is not a funeral). Please enter and exit the lot from Irving Park Road only. Please reserve the handicapped parking spaces for the saints with mobility issues.
- Parents of YP please plan 9:00pm as the latest time to pick up your children on Saturdays as serving ones cannot always stay later. Thank you for your understanding.
- The 500 Life-Studies mobile app is available for download in the app stores.